Local Channel Line Up

Parra

Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
Hi, I just found this website and I think its members can solve a problem for me.

If I go to Echostar's website, and go to their programming webpage, I can type in a address and get the local channel line up, that is if they provide local channels in that area.

Does anyone have the complete list? I don't want to type in 100 addresses. Please help if possible.

Thanks

Parra

Thank you, you really helped me out. You are right I should only need to know the local channels in my area, but I work for a network and I have to find out if our broadcast signal is being carried in their respective local markets. Unfortunately, cable and DBS operators are not friendly and do not easily provide this information.

Thank you for helping me out.

Parra

Parra said:
Thank you, you really helped me out. You are right I should only need to know the local channels in my area, but I work for a network and I have to find out if our broadcast signal is being carried in their respective local markets. Unfortunately, cable and DBS operators are not friendly and do not easily provide this information.

Thank you for helping me out.

Parra

gotcha :)

Not trying to be greedy or anything but I have to do the same thing for DirecTV...would you happen to have a link to their local channel line up?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts