Local Dish retailer says new Hopper OTA adapter to be released January 24

OK. We have had people say they ordered one. We have had people say they received a notice it shipped. Has anyone used one and how is the performance?

I am wondering if they actually shipped yet. Sometime they make labels for things without having the product to ship.

According to USPS scan history my order initiated 1/26, from Labelle, FL to Kearney, NJ on 1/28. Now in transport from Kearney to my local PO. Delivery to my house is "expected" Monday 1/30. so it seems they are in stock and shipping.

Reactions: TheKrell
I am wondering if they actually shipped yet. Sometime they make labels for things without having the product to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

I would say far more than sometimes, with Ebay sales it is almost always with volume sellers. Once you understand it only means the label has been created it isn't a big deal, it still means the seller is taking action. But what it doesn't mean necessarily is that it has actually shipped.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
But it does when people get notices that it is in transit. I know someone who did order it. Hopefully he has installed it b and i can ask a few questions.

These may not convince the doubters among us but here area few pics. It is not installed yet but I will report back if I hear if it is better or worse.
IMAG0050.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0052.jpg

I don't think that.. In fact I said otherwise. So why would you post that I do?

Sorry I misread your post. The doubters really were just guessing that it was not even shipping yet. If the first round of posts indicating it was shipped and at some intermediate detination did not convine them I suspect nothing will.

Still will somebody who has one plug the goldarned thing in and let us know how it works?

Reactions: buist
They had them before anyone else did. I got mine before it could "officially" be activated. Had to wait about two or three days.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!
Maybe so But I also remember them Pushing their ship dates after the order was already paid and previously scheduled to ship.

I'm sure that thread is still available.

Sorry I misread your post. The doubters really were just guessing that it was not even shipping yet. If the first round of posts indicating it was shipped and at some intermediate detination did not convine them I suspect nothing will.

Still will somebody who has one plug the goldarned thing in and let us know how it works?
If you have access to one, why are you waiting for someone else to hook up theirs?

Reactions: AZ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)