Local guide info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gregg Lengling

Original poster
Oct 27, 2004
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
I just recently lost the guide info that Directv beams down for the local OTA channels on one of my receivers. I really relied on that info as the newspaper guides don't have everything. My Sony SAT-HD300 shows everything perfectly, but all of a sudden my Sony SAT-HD200 doesnt'. I tried a reboot by unplugging the unit for a 1/2 hour, which it then went thru a channel rebuild, but no joy, the only guide info is for Directv channels and none of the OTA's (either analog or Digital). Of course it's not important for the analogs as I get them from Direct so the info is there for them, but the antenna analogs and the Digitals have no program information

Anyone else having this problem.

TIA
:no

One thing I did when my samsung went screwy is I went through and delete all local channel info, reset the reciever, then re-added it - solved my problem that way

There should be a channel scan function to add the channels into your guide. Not 100% sure that will help since I haven't had to instruct anyone to use it before, just remember seeing it in my wealth of info at work.

I did another complete reboot and went to the download and select networks for guide info and reset it for my local area and now everything is back. Sometimes it pays to do it twice....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)