Local HD in Sioux Falls?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

CEV

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 17, 2005
Does anyone know when HD Locals will be available in Sioux Falls market? I have been patiently waiting and waiting!!

Thanks,

CEV

Does anyone know when HD Locals will be available in Sioux Falls market? I have been patiently waiting and waiting!!

Thanks,

CEV

Welcome to the black hole--SD!

Don't hold your breath. Do you live IN Sioux Falls? Lucky if you do--you can get most major networks HD OTA with a simple external antenna. We live 45 miles north and can't get FOX -- either SD OR HD.

Welcome to the black hole--SD!

Don't hold your breath. Do you live IN Sioux Falls? Lucky if you do--you can get most major networks HD OTA with a simple external antenna. We live 45 miles north and can't get FOX -- either SD OR HD.

When you say 45 miles north, are you referring to Brookings? That is where I am from. I am currently getting my locals SD through D* and my local HD's through an OTA antenna. I can get all but Fox. I even had D* submit a waiver and they declined it which I did not understand why KTTW declined it since there HD broadcast does not reach this far. I contacted KTTW and they said they will be upgrading there HD broadcast sometime soon but he was unsure if it would reach Brookings or not. I am either hoping that it does or D* gets it in gear for Sioux Falls.

CEV

When you say 45 miles north, are you referring to Brookings? That is where I am from. I am currently getting my locals SD through D* and my local HD's through an OTA antenna. I can get all but Fox. I even had D* submit a waiver and they declined it which I did not understand why KTTW declined it since there HD broadcast does not reach this far. I contacted KTTW and they said they will be upgrading there HD broadcast sometime soon but he was unsure if it would reach Brookings or not. I am either hoping that it does or D* gets it in gear for Sioux Falls.

CEV

I am just 14 miles south of Brookings and same situation as you--tried for a waiver from KTTW--we cannot even get SD Fox OTA.

They told me the same thing "sometime soon"--that was 2-3 years ago.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)