Local Sears Voom Reports...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
VOOM receiver is up and running on display at Sears in Moreno Valley CA right next to a set running the E* HDTV demo channel. They had the VOOM receiver tuned to a soccer match on the Worldsport channel. Any time the camera panned to follow the action the pixellation was really terrible! They did have plenty of nice brochures but no remote was on display. I didn't ask about it but they may just not have wanted anyone playing with it. I know that they have a dedicated 61.5 dish just for the E* HDTV display there (they use a stand alone dish500 for the SD models - no SW64). They may have just put in a standard multiswitch to connect the VOOM receiver but I had no way to verify that.

Chandler, AZ (suburb of Phoenix)

Never had heard of Voom before, but they had a TV running (probably the demo loop).

My daughter was complaining about being bored, so I gave her one of the Voom brochures.

There was nothing outstanding enough about the display to make me notice anything else ;)

[Stumbled across this website...]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts