Locals for the Wausau, Stevens Point WI Area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

no25

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2004
Stevens Point, WI
I am getting my second dish and a new dvr (my old one will not be able to get locals) installed on Thursday for the Wausau and Stevens Point area in WI. And the best thing is that it is all free.

no25 said:
I am getting my second dish and a new dvr (my old one will not be able to get locals) installed on Thursday for the Wausau and Stevens Point area in WI. And the best thing is that it is all free.

GO POINTERS!!!

same here

i also had a tivo installed in mid sept and when i called and ordered my locals this morning i was told they would be bringing me a new tivo also. my only problems is i hate to use the stuff i have on the old tivo.

question also as my cbs stations were not available off air i was able to have a waiver for the east and west feeds granted from my local cbs affiliate here in champaign. will they now revoke it on me as i love the idea of seeing a show later if i happen to be busy when on :) :) :)

Finally!

Glad to see the locals are finally here in Wausau/Rhinelander. Dish upgrade and new Tivo coming tomorrow. Goodbye cable! How will the addition of locals on D* impact the blackout games carried by the same station on cable for Sunday Ticket? :)

tknopf said:
Glad to see the locals are finally here in Wausau/Rhinelander. Dish upgrade and new Tivo coming tomorrow. Goodbye cable! How will the addition of locals on D* impact the blackout games carried by the same station on cable for Sunday Ticket? :)

It won't have any impact. The ability to receive locals over satellite does not determine blackouts.

Your local CBS or Fox affiliate determines the blackout based upon what game they are showing. They have exclusive rights to broadcast in your area (whether you can recieve their OTA signal or not)

Casey

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)