Locals locked in but no picture?

bornjc

Original poster
Sep 20, 2004
I have had Voom for 6 weeks. The first couple of weeks my NBC affiliate wasn't always coming in. It would skip and blackout and then come back in. That finally stopped and I've had no problems. Now for the past week my ABC affiliate has done the same, with some days totally out. What could it be? When I scan for locals they show up with a strength of 90 or above. When I then switch to the channels specific RF that's the comes in the highest, I still have problems. Am I right in concluding that if I switch to the scanned RF for that channel, that it should come in? Could the problem be the locals? I'm 15 miles west of Indianapolis, IN.

Hey man,

I'm having the SAME exact problem. I get everything except ABC and UPN, yet they both show up fine in the guide. I'm waiting for someone to respond to help you out, then maybe me. Only thing I read once that helped momentarily was make sure you have your STB on native. If its on 1080, and the abc feed is less then that, it won't pick up. So give that a shot, until then i wait for someone to give a better answer that helps.

TONY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)