Locals Missing?

jailbird

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 11, 2004
All,

I have a 942 (haven't upgraded to the 622 yet) and a 322. Up until last week I was doing OTA for all local channels except 1 (the antenna was UHF-only, and we had one local in Dallas who's digital channel is VHF). That one channel we were pulling via sat (we have the locals pacakge on our account).

We moved and are waiting for a new antenna (the old one won't work here, too far away from the towers). Recently we noticed that the sat locals aren't showing up at all on both the 942 & the 322. I went into the 942's locals setting, removed all of the OTA channels and made sure that sat locals were enabled. Rebooted, nothing. Hard rebooted, nothing. It has been over a week and they still don't show up.

Everything else seems to be working fine. Any ideas before I call Dish?

You sure that the locals that you qualify for haven't changed? I'd call Dish and make sure that the locals are still on your account.

nsafreak said:
You sure that the locals that you qualify for haven't changed? I'd call Dish and make sure that the locals are still on your account.

Yep! I just moved from south Dallas to north Dallas. It's still listed on my latest bill (they're bundled with the AEP that I'm on).

I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)