Status
Not open for further replies.

rc811002

Ray
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 23, 2005
St. Louis
Okay. So I deleted all the satelliteguys cookies in FireFox that had satelliteguys or satell or sat ... I am still timing out. Several weeks ago, Iceberg had to do something to my account because I am a "grandfathered" Founding Supporter and Pub member and did not have access to the Pub. I am thinking my cookies are good now.

Maybe a closer look at my account is needed. I will admit I am somewhat doomed because i am using a Vista machine! However, my W7 netbook does the same thing.

help

I looked at your account and all is fine, but I also reset things just to be sure. I logged onto your account on my mac and windows machine in firefox and had no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm on Vista too (dont laugh) and FF keeps me logged in

Vista ain't all that bad. Windows 7 is essentially Vista SP3 (or SP4 including 7 SP1.) 8 is just 7 SP2. Vista made more advances than 7 did, 7 was just Vista re-released "Oh by the way, we fixed Vista, even though we already fixed Vista, we fixed it again and changed the name" and everyone was "Vista sucks 7 is better."

I would know, I beta tested Vista (and yes that was painful.)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Get with the times, man :p .

There are reasons..... I had a need to use AutoCad and the version I had wouldn't work with Vista and above. That would have been a several thousand dollar to upgrade. And, I just happened to have an XP version that I owned... :)

There are reasons..... I had a need to use AutoCad and the version I had wouldn't work with Vista and above. That would have been a several thousand dollar to upgrade. And, I just happened to have an XP version that I owned... :)

Which one? 13,14,2005?

3HaloODST said:
Vista ain't all that bad. Windows 7 is essentially Vista SP3 (or SP4 including 7 SP1.) 8 is just 7 SP2. Vista made more advances than 7 did, 7 was just Vista re-released "Oh by the way, we fixed Vista, even though we already fixed Vista, we fixed it again and changed the name" and everyone was "Vista sucks 7 is better."

I would know, I beta tested Vista (and yes that was painful.)

7 is not better.

The BEST is XP!!!!!!!

I got a new netbook awhile back that came with 7 installed, after a couple of weeks I formated the HD and installed XP.

On topic I mostly use chrome.

Sent from my DROIDX

7 is not better.

The BEST is XP!!!!!!!

I got a new netbook awhile back that came with 7 installed, after a couple of weeks I formated the HD and installed XP.

On topic I mostly use chrome.

Sent from my DROIDX

Lol, XP is so old. Would you use a ten-year-old computer, cell phone, or anything else like that? Why a ten-year-old OS then? To each their own...

My opinion, 7 is better for a multitude of reasons. Now, you said netbook, so chances are it had Windows 7 Starter, yeah I'd say XP is better than THAT. Matter of fact on one of my netbooks I just installed Windows 8 Pro alongside the Windows 7 Starter, since 8 was only $39.99 and is essentially the same as 7 with a few minor modifications.

Scott: Whatever you did fixed my account. I was away for three weeks and when I came back to the site yesterday, I was still logged on. And I was still I logged in today. Now, can you do something about my Vista machine? Sorry to reopen this thread. I wanted to thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)