LOGO - maybe?

None at all and as most know there is already a channel that has some alternative lifestyle programming on it. Far as I have heard dish has not even given this channel a second thought at any time.

Sure hope they do not carry it, I had several customers purposely switch to Dish from Directv because they did not want that channel in their homes.

Oh my God, are they afraid of becoming "gay" if it's offered? XXX rated channels are offered on PPV to most subscribers. I guess those channels are tolerable to the moralists whether they watch them or not? In this country, people are free to make decisions and live their life any way they want to, but, that's a pretty lame excuse, IMO. There is a channel lock they can use. Intolerance is not a virtue. I am not gay but it angers me when people project such negative comments, especially in a forum such as this. Someone asked a simple question and a simple-unbiased answer would have sufficed.

None at all and as most know there is already a channel that has some alternative lifestyle programming on it. Far as I have heard dish has not even given this channel a second thought at any time.

Over time we have hada lot of posts insisting that DISH told them they are in active negotiations for the channel. I have no idea if that is true but they must have at least thought of it. Not very hard perhaps but they thought of it.

I have ZERO interest in ANYTHING sports related.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of paying for these Sports channels my entire life.

So what's the big deal if LOGO were to be included to any of DISH's basic package??

Most non-Sports fans interested in LOGO will probably pay more $$ in sports channels than LOGO opponents ever will!

Sure hope they do not carry it, I had several customers purposely switch to Dish from Directv because they did not want that channel in their homes.

Most of the shows on LOGO are recycled repeats already available on other basic channels. So what's wrong with a channel that people can find those programming anytime they want (such as Lifetime or Oxgen for Women)?

Directv has LOGO since its launch.. so by your logic, all of Directv 20 million customers are now gay??!!

Come on! Have some intelligence!

Most of the shows on LOGO are recycled repeats already available on other basic channels. So what's wrong with a channel that people can find those programming anytime they want (such as Lifetime or Oxgen for Women)?

Directv has LOGO since its launch.. so by your logic, all of Directv 20 million customers are now gay??!!

Come on! Have some intelligence!

Claude didn't say that they would turn gay. He said that some customers switched to Dish because they didn't want that s**t in their homes......

Why do gay people hate to be stereotyped as "gay" but then demand some stupid channel that does just that?

Why do gay people hate to be stereotyped as "gay" but then demand some stupid channel that does just that?

why do neoconservatives do the same thing? Just kidding guys. I know that some of you think that the word neo is an insult. Give me 10 demerits.

Those who comlaign about this channel have never watched it.

Its actually an entertaining channel. For most if it if you did not know it was a gay channel before hand you would never know.

Its a mix between MTV and VH1 for most of the stuff.

I don't have any desire to watch it, but I don't care if they add it. However, I wouldn't expect it at any level lower than the top package. I think it is too niche for the lower tiers.

Claude didn't say that they would turn gay. He said that some customers switched to Dish because they didn't want that s**t in their homes......

Similarly, I'm sure racists don't want sh*t channels like BET in their home either!

In any case, LOGO is carried by Directv and most of the major cable companies, I don't see any mass defection or cancellations because of it (or anyone or their kids turning gay), I doubt DISH will be any different.. unless some key DISH decision makers have the same prejudiced mentality as Claude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)