This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Logos Missing (HR44)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
Last week, my logo's vanished on my Genie/HR44... I expected them to return, but I have done a reboot (yesterday) and it's still just text.

Is this a known issue? If so, does anyone have fix?

Last week, my logo's vanished on my Genie/HR44... I expected them to return, but I have done a reboot (yesterday) and it's still just text.

Is this a known issue? If so, does anyone have fix?

Do a smart search (like you're looking for a TV show) with CLEARMYBOX 2 as the title (note the space). Hit the red button - nothing will happen for a few seconds, then your box will completely reset. I have done that probably 4 or 5 times total and logos and such are back within 36 hours and I don't lose my settings and my recording list. However, immediately after doing this, your playlist and other things will not be there, they return usually in a few hours. I have found it best to do it before bed, after all recordings are done and none are upcoming for at least 12 hours.

i had mine logos missing once, and i try everything even CLEARMYBOX, nothing work, you need to wait and its might days or weeks , for its was about 3 weeks , and i tried CLEARMYBOX also

Whats the difference between CLEARMYBOX and CLEARMYBOX 2

I didn't know the difference, great info! I suspected that "2" was to keep recordings or something. To the OP, do what I said - but not the space and 2!

Status
Please reply by conversation.