Logos Missing (HR44)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
Last week, my logo's vanished on my Genie/HR44... I expected them to return, but I have done a reboot (yesterday) and it's still just text.

Is this a known issue? If so, does anyone have fix?

Last week, my logo's vanished on my Genie/HR44... I expected them to return, but I have done a reboot (yesterday) and it's still just text.

Is this a known issue? If so, does anyone have fix?

Do a smart search (like you're looking for a TV show) with CLEARMYBOX 2 as the title (note the space). Hit the red button - nothing will happen for a few seconds, then your box will completely reset. I have done that probably 4 or 5 times total and logos and such are back within 36 hours and I don't lose my settings and my recording list. However, immediately after doing this, your playlist and other things will not be there, they return usually in a few hours. I have found it best to do it before bed, after all recordings are done and none are upcoming for at least 12 hours.

i had mine logos missing once, and i try everything even CLEARMYBOX, nothing work, you need to wait and its might days or weeks , for its was about 3 weeks , and i tried CLEARMYBOX also

Do a smart search (like you're looking for a TV show) with CLEARMYBOX 2 as the title (note the space). Hit the red button - nothing will happen for a few seconds, then your box will completely reset. I have done that probably 4 or 5 times total and logos and such are back within 36 hours and I don't lose my settings and my recording list. However, immediately after doing this, your playlist and other things will not be there, they return usually in a few hours. I have found it best to do it before bed, after all recordings are done and none are upcoming for at least 12 hours.
Whats the difference between CLEARMYBOX and CLEARMYBOX 2

I didn't know the difference, great info! I suspected that "2" was to keep recordings or something. To the OP, do what I said - but not the space and 2!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts