Look at this!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Even though I am set up well with a Birdview solid, if a neighbor of mine said he was going to scrap a 12 foot Paraclipse, I would probably go and try to save it from the scrapyard.

You just know there would be people here who would need it.

Apparently the excuse was that C-band isn't much up there anymore. Without trying too hard, I am getting four dozen channels with about a dozen of those in high definition. While maybe not the c-band golden days of yore, there is still plenty of stuff up there.

I have an '07 F-150 SuperCrew and the only thing it's done with satellite dishes is haul 'em HOME! :D

The Laws of Darwin are at work which state that those creatures that water down the quality of a species get eliminated. Eventually, if these guys keep doing this, the chain will snap, whip lashing back and taking out the fool standing so close beside the dish. Or the mast will jerk out suddenly and do the same.

Thats horrible. Yeah there is an ad in the paper around here "will take your big dish" but odds are they are recycling them somehow. Got my dish just in time I think. That paraclipse was a good dish too. That model was made to last through weather if i remember correct. There is one just like that around my area but the wife says im at my limit so..

I just figured out why I am now in C-band Hell, and destined to roam the highways of Nova Scotia for eternity searching, but failing, to find an unwanted C-band 10-foot mesh dish in a farmer's field. In a past life, I hauled two perfectly good 10-foot mesh dishes to the dump and abandoned them. These two characters may meet a similar fate.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)