Looking for a channel editor with H264 setting

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The file is called "PVR800-loader_editor_HD". You should find it if you do a Google search like I did. Try that.

I have the Openbox S10, and it works fine with that.

I always have used a .abs file. My Openbox S10 saves the list as a .abs file and I upload it to the channel editor as a .abs file, but I have to choose that from the file type.

If you don't want to mess with the full 4-megabyte .abs dump file, you can rename the .dbs file to .abs, open it in the editor, then rename it back to .dbs after you save your edits.

(To head off the inevitable question: either turn on "show file extensions" in your folder window properties, or fire up a command window.)

Why doesn't it open my dbs file downloaded from the s10??
Use the editor itself rs232 to get the .udf file from receiver or use the hacked version that opened .dbs files.
alieditor.ini must be set to chip type =m3602 or you will never see the tabs for ac3 or h264.
some were set to chip type=m3329c which was wrong for that receiver.
The mst firmware tool will also extract the .udf from the full 4meg .abs
it is up to ver 0.5 now

there was also a split/merge program with the stbhd editor that would split off the .udf from .dbs so you could edit.
Then merge to get the edited file back to .dbs format.
I leave the rs232 and lan cable connected all the time,so I just use those to grab the channel list from stb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)