Looking for advice, help as related to reactivation, etc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
OK, long story short My HR10-250 dies, I move to comcast, their VOD does not work (audio skips, real bad on HD) and I am thinking of moving back to D*

I am paid in Full on NHL Center Ice, so I think they have to provide that service to me. If my account is "active" VE will help me to replace my HR10-250 though the 5 year warranty. I will not to commit to D* for any period, since they will not be providing me anything. My market will have HD LIL in May.

The questions: Does D* have thier own HD DVR yet like it says on the web? Is it worth a crap? Are the LILs on SW1&2 HD or HD Lite and Does D* have to allow me to access my NHLCI package, paid in full, if I do not have a TC Package?

Thanks all.

you dont make it clear who you purchased the center ice package thru, why didnt you have VE make the repairs to the unit in the first place? even if only to sell the unit to move to another provider? did you cancel directv or suspend account? and the question about the diretv branded DVR not in HIgh Def as of yet. only an sd version there have been many dates thrown about here and other places, from march to late 2006 for the delivery of the HD DVR, no one seems to be in the know about an actualy realease date for this one.

NHLCI was purchased and paid through D*, VE tried to help me, the warranty company would not send the unit becuase my account was inactive. My account is cancelled, paid in full.

So back to the other question ... what are the MPEG4 channels like? Are they HD or HDLite?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts