Looking for dish Network wow commercial when girl says wow to the installer

Watched the video. Sounded lame from the description and by watching the video it does not disappoint. I'm sorry but Dish has had some stupid commercials in the past. They are no where near as bad as Progressive commercials but still... The worst of the Dish commercials are the "you both get 50 bucks" commercials approaching a decade ago to the best of my memory. Who knows? Maybe there are worse ones that I don't remember. But like I stated, Progressive are the ones with the worst commercials, but Dish has had some bad ones too. Their more recent commercials aren't nearly as annoying though. I also remember the "Gotta Have It" slogan from Pepsi commercials in the early 90's. I thought that was a clumsy and lame slogan. "The Choice of New Generation" was a rather good slogan though.

Well, I liked it. Thanks Edwin and Foxbat.
C5 Corvette, Dish 500, box looking like it holds a 3900...I'd say it's around 2001.
And thanks dishdude. I purchased a 4900 and Dish 500 (two actually to include 61.5 which held internationals at the time) at around 2001, or perhaps 2002 at the latest. I set them up myself, too. Ah, the memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts