Looking for help with a Channel Master list for MeTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
Well my friend with his C-Band dish has not been able to tune in MeTV or THIS since the change over to 101. I only have Ku myself, so am asking if someone could help me out with a Channel Master file with MeTV and THIS for 101. I am planing to go out to help him in another week and would like to have a Channel Master file that I could load into my GeoSatPro 1100c for I would know I have all the parameters correct to make it easier to search for 101.
Thank You....Larry

Yep... thats all
Once I have that tuned in with my receiver, then I can put his receiver back in and program in the channel. Just wanted to make sure all the parameters are correct for I am scanning for the channel and not for blank space.

If so here is a Geosat file with all the channel removed EXCEPT what is on 101W C-Band
The satellite list is from the Geosat

Note this will wipe all other channels out

Attachments

• 101.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 157
Thanks, (that was sure quick) I will backup my settings before removing my receiver and loading that file. It will make finding MeTV and THIS a lot easier when I go over there.

I knew I had a file with some C-Band stuff on it (when I updated thelist) so that was easy to find.

I will backup my settings before removing my receiver and loading that file.
good idea :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts