Looking for help with a Channel Master list for MeTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
Well my friend with his C-Band dish has not been able to tune in MeTV or THIS since the change over to 101. I only have Ku myself, so am asking if someone could help me out with a Channel Master file with MeTV and THIS for 101. I am planing to go out to help him in another week and would like to have a Channel Master file that I could load into my GeoSatPro 1100c for I would know I have all the parameters correct to make it easier to search for 101.
Thank You....Larry

Yep... thats all
Once I have that tuned in with my receiver, then I can put his receiver back in and program in the channel. Just wanted to make sure all the parameters are correct for I am scanning for the channel and not for blank space.

If so here is a Geosat file with all the channel removed EXCEPT what is on 101W C-Band
The satellite list is from the Geosat

Note this will wipe all other channels out

Attachments

• 101.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 160
Thanks, (that was sure quick) I will backup my settings before removing my receiver and loading that file. It will make finding MeTV and THIS a lot easier when I go over there.

I knew I had a file with some C-Band stuff on it (when I updated thelist) so that was easy to find.

I will backup my settings before removing my receiver and loading that file.
good idea :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)