This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[Viewsat] Looking for Latest Updates for Viewsat Ultra Lite

Thanks for the files, haven't been on here in a while, getting ready to redo my setup, so these will come in handy.

When I used the latest update, my receiver shut down and restarted, and wouldn't act right. When I used the 2010 version, it is acting better, but haven't done anything else with it. I have been getting the AMIKO MiniHD SE going lately. But I would like to load the TP List on the Viewsat, but it won't get any S2 stuff. But the sat list is a .sat file, and the list is a .csv. I think I was able to view it with ALI Editor, but it will only save as a .csv. I would like to download the list instead of manually editing all of them. Espially all the TP's. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I've got a few loaders, and editors, but no way to convert or print the Data from the ALI Editor. Hmmm? Let me know what ya think. Thanks man. Later. BTW, Got the system up and running, but stumbling a bit with transponders #'s and how to properly save them in Diseqc mode. Whoever wrote the book needs a little better grip the English language, but I hear ya, "You'll have that with foreign products." But they don't explain things very well, and vague. You must be expected to have a real grasp on this technology, or you'll flounder. My wife said that it would have been in a garage sale already if it would have been up to her. Lol. I thinks it's a blast, but the little idio-syncrities are challenging, and sometimes frustrating, but it's the way it is. It's just a rudimentary CNC program essentially. I hope I have a grasp on all this, but does every satellite basically hav all the same stuff, except for some channel differences, or am I doing something wrong. My wife and I noticed that there isn't that much of an array of choices. A lot of the same channels on different sats? I know some have different stuff, but mostly repeats. Check me if I'm wrong. I hope I am... Anyway, I'll catch ya... Thanks! Tom

Is it more user friendly than the MiniHD SE? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, but could have had the "Great features" like Automatic Setup, which doesn't work for us, and NO Programming info/ scheduling, as per my wife. I just wish more was for US, and not just have to deal with non-functioning features.. I should look into programming features, and controls... Ya know...

What are some of the duplicate channels? There are a few channel duplicates on multiple satellites like ABC on 95w and 99w, This, MeTV and Movies! on 99w and 101w, but most other channels do not have duplicates on multiple satellites. Maybe the same satellite is being saved and blind scanned with different satellite names?

There are several editors that I jest and output multiple file types. MediaBox Editor Studio is a good editor that can read ALI files and output in many flavors. It has so many years since I have used a Viewsat, I don't remember the editor. If Channel Master worked, export from MediaBox Editor Studio and convert with Channel Master?

Sorry Brian, I missed your post, but yeah, they are like you are talking about, and yes, I think I was doing that as well. I had a boat load of stuff, so much, it got full, so tried to go to service app to clean everything, but the system was so goobered with stuff, so I deleted all the crap, and back to square one again. I still don't know how to use the Re-alignment mode. Is that for USALS?, and I think I wigged everything out when I hit it tho.. Hmmm. Let's see here. Have a great one! T