Looking For Minor League Hockey

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I miss my hockey. I love college hockey, but it is only played on the weekends. I need a weeknight fix. What satellites would one scan if he were to try and find some AHL, WCHL or ECHL minor league games. Come on, Iceburg, this is right up your ally. :confused:

Hints:

You can start with the oh-ficial list of the AHL games to be televised, period: http://www.theahl.com/AHL/tv.html

The ECHL apparently has lots (all?) of its games available through online PPV.

The CHL has Thursday night games available on Leafs TV, available from Canadian sources. Or you can buy lots of them through online PPV.

It seems like I remember seeing some feeds in past years on SBS6. You might go to the Backhaul group at Yahoo and run a search on their past postings to see if feeds have been posted to give you an idea where the feeds might show up. Be warned that the search feature is not as friendly as it used to be. So you may have to run few searches to find what you are looking for.

If you have one of the Canadian services like Iceberg, I have heard that one of the Toronto channels is going to televise some minor league hockey.

Good luck.

yep
Leafs TV has some minor league hockey (the baby buds...AKA the minor league leafs) and some college hockey
NHL Netowrk has CSTV's Friday NIght Hockey

Other than that, try SBS6 or AMC9...they usually seem to have some hockey now and then :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

22khz switch?

where is a good place(s) to buy Winegard 30" dish? and lbnf cheap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)