Looking for newer version of nfusion channel editor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks--but I got the 1.16 from here.
I was thinking they has like a 3.00 out now.
I use this editor and then install file,and can't seem to find anything that had changed,LOL

southofi-10 said:
Thanks--but I got the 1.16 from here.
I was thinking they has like a 3.00 out now.
I use this editor and then install file,and can't seem to find anything that had changed,LOL

I heard about the Fta but don't have much knowledge about it.I heart it went down once.i would like to know is it working now and how do I go about setting it up?shat are the programs or channels that are on it?

I heard about the Fta but don't have much knowledge about it.I heart it went down once.i would like to know is it working now and how do I go about setting it up?shat are the programs or channels that are on it?

FTA has never gone down, there are always signals on the satellites that are in the clear. Broadcasters, cable companies, and news gathering services are always uplinking feeds and channels.

What "went down" was the ability for people to hack FTA boxes to receive pay television for free.

Check here for a good listing of satellites containing programming that is FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)