Looking to come back to DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
I became a DirecTV subscriber back in '95 and kept service until 3 years ago. There was a small lapse of 2 years while I lived in an area without reception. I had always enjoyed DirecTV, but chose to go with a Triple Play bundle service when FiOS came to my community, to cut my costs. But, as of now, I have just 11 months remaining on my current 2 year agreement and have been seriously considering going back to DirecTV. Is it better to just go to their website to sign up again or would I benefit from calling and actually speaking with someone? While I know they don't offer a 2 year agreement any longer (unless you go with AT&T service, too), I'm hoping there may be more in the way of promotions for former customers.

Thanks!

Haven't read much about any better offers by calling that what is on the website. They usually have some additional perks for Costco/Sams members such as an extra gift card on top of the regular offer, or you can use a referral for $100 over 10 months on top of the regular offer, but that's about the best.

Reactions: Cobra611
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)