Looking To Come Back To Dish

I guess in the 2 or 3 hours I get a night of free time I would rather watch TV from my $140 a month Dish account then listen to Sirius when I already have it in 3 of my 4 Vehicles .
There are Much Cheaper ways to get music for your home if you listen to music far more then watching TV from your Dish account.

iheart, Pandora, and I'm sure many others.
As far as cars go, Pandora is much more reliable in my area then back roads poor satellite signal that interrupts my Sirius signal from trees, and mountain sides.
Which is why when the Free 12 months is up, so is my Sirius subscriptions.

Built in LTE in the GM cars and trucks is the best.

iheart, Pandora, and I'm sure many others.
As far as cars go, Pandora is much more reliable in my area then back roads poor satellite signal that interrupts my Sirius signal from trees, and mountain sides.
Which is why when the Free 12 months is up, so is my Sirius subscriptions.
You seem to be assuming that the audio quality of SiriusXM's satcast (or broadcast depending on what tunnel you're in) is the same as the DISH feed. In my experience, that is NOT the case.

If the question were about what technology to listen to in the car, you're arguments might be relevant but since it isn't, they aren't.

It isn't surprising that there are currently three audio threads going on in different forums (AM, HD Radio and DBS music services).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts