looking to get c band lnb need help choosing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tie a string accross the center of the dish and measure from the middle of the string to the deepest part of the dish.That's your depth.Just click that link in my last post.It tells you everything to do.Back track from it??G'luck

i dont get it from the middle you mean from the middle out the the lnb

dj I pm you the formula for calculating focal distance. Also, leave that diseqc switch out for now. If that lnbf has two outputs, be sure you are connecting to the c-band output port while you are looking for c-band satellites.

update here

Dj has found his first signals today! After lots of effort, and some cell-phoning between the two of us, he located a couple of satellites, manually moving his big 12' dish, lol. Now, he's hooked.

yup hooooked got 113 107 95 91 and tomorrow ill keep searching thanks to everybody got lots of good help

man i love c band i knew it was this good i would of gotten into it a long time ago

so far i got 82 91 95 103 107 113 west im tracking the ark but i just scan what i like i want 116 but got a tree in the way got to wait till winter when the leaves fall off

leifkenn said:
Could I use a diplexer to combine both of the LNB on one line and feed that to a switch?

No. Diplexers combine (then split on the other end) the high frequency satellite frequencies and the low frequency Terrestrial or Cable frequencies. Diplexers cannot combine/split similar frequencies.

I have seen band stackers. Not all that cheap, but then I think most everything cost too much.

I love Norsat LNBs so much that I'm going to have them buried with me when I die. :) My personal choice is Norsat 8115. I use that and Norsat 8515 and I love both. The 8115 should do better locking in DVB-S2.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)