Loosk like G4 HD is coming!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Back on topic guys. :)

One of the issues of SatelliteGuys is sometimes we have too much information, and it's hard to find. For the most part I have been providing news on whats being uplinked to say thank you to the folks who help us keep the lights on in our Pub Members Forum and also to those who tune in to our SatelliteGuys Radio Show.

Then after awhile the news trickles out here into the public forums, still long before the news is available to everyone else.

Personally I don't like people telling other members to use the search button, because when your new to a site like this then chances are you dont know how to do those things. Remember at one time we were all newbies. We welcome all here, including the newbies, please make them feel welcomed, not try to drive them away.

Thanks guys. :)

in my earlier post i should clarify that by bandwidth i meant im only allowed 7500mb per month if you go over your internet service slows down to damn near dial-up speed. i can listen to radio show when i'm under max usage which is about half the time BTW if i go over max internet slows down til you go under 70% of monthly allotment.

Back on topic guys. :)

One of the issues of SatelliteGuys is sometimes we have too much information, and it's hard to find. For the most part I have been providing news on whats being uplinked to say thank you to the folks who help us keep the lights on in our Pub Members Forum and also to those who tune in to our SatelliteGuys Radio Show.

Then after awhile the news trickles out here into the public forums, still long before the news is available to everyone else.

Personally I don't like people telling other members to use the search button, because when your new to a site like this then chances are you dont know how to do those things. Remember at one time we were all newbies. We welcome all here, including the newbies, please make them feel welcomed, not try to drive them away.

Thanks guys. :)

Wow thanks Scott. I've never understood why some feel like they have to spend more time attacking someone than what it would take to just answer their question.

Scott G. are ready mentioned this news on his weekly radio show. G4 HD and alot of other HD channels will be turned on April 7. Try tuning in to Scott G's radio show, he has alot of information.

So do we have these channels?

Some of us do. (I am not one of them)

Still looking like the week of the 19th for them.

My wondering though is will they be turned on next Wednesday but the official pr on the new channels will be put out on the 19th which is a Monday.

Some of us do. (I am not one of them)

Still looking like the week of the 19th for them.

My wondering though is will they be turned on next Wednesday but the official pr on the new channels will be put out on the 19th which is a Monday.

I was listening to the radio show and just as you were going over the list of the new HD channels that are supposedly coming, the audio starting glitching. All I heard was Epix and some National Geographic channel. What were the others?

So... tomorrow? I hope so. Don't want to miss another day of Attack of the Show's Epic April in HD.

I'm glad you bumped the thread.
I can not wait for G4-HD! It's basically the last HD channel I want from DISH. (Although, the more the merrier.)

If not tomorrow, next week some time I hope.

BTW,
Can I have my name changed? I do not want the "55" in my name anymore.
Does dfergie, and rockymtnhigh have permission levels to do that?

Last edited:
So... tomorrow? I hope so. Don't want to miss another day of Attack of the Show's Epic April in HD.

Maybe. If not hopefully next week. I saw a post someone stating AOS was not in HD. Which is a bummer since Olivia should be broadcast in HD.