Loosk like G4 HD is coming!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sorry if it's been stated, but what other channels might we get. I'll take pure speculation at this point.

In that case,

What about the rest of the HBO's, Showtime's, and Cinemax's in HD?
I'm a huge movie fan, so the rest of the movie channels in HD would benefit me greatly.
The last HD channel roll-out they added 1 or 2 Showtime's in HD. That was nice. :up

Not until the next wave in May. ;)

I'm surprised Dish is dragging out QVC and HSN HD. Those are revenue generators.

I guess they really are working on getting the channels people want (except ESPNU and AMC).

I'm glad you bumped the thread.
I can not wait for G4-HD! It's basically the last HD channel I want from DISH. (Although, the more the merrier.)

G4 is all you want? Wow...talk about low expectations. You'll be one satisfied customer soon.

I want We, IFC, AMC, Fuel, TVOne, Gospel Music Channel, Sundance, TCM, Wealth, more premiums, etc. They can add the sports packages, too. Give 'em all to me. :hungry:

I guess they really are working on getting the channels people want (except ESPNU and AMC).
They are in a lawsuit with ESPN over ESPNU. You will not see the HD version until that lawsuit is settled.

Same thing goes with AMC, which is owned by Rainbow / Cablevision. You will no see any of the Rainbow HD channels on DISH until the big VOOM lawsuit is settled. I have a feeling its going to be a long long time on that one.

G4 is all you want? Wow...talk about low expectations. You'll be one satisfied customer soon.

I want We, IFC, AMC, Fuel, TVOne, Gospel Music Channel, Sundance, TCM, Wealth, more premiums, etc. They can add the sports packages, too. Give 'em all to me. :hungry:

Hey there.

Yup, pretty much only G4. Yeah, I'll take IFC, AMC, and so on, but I won't watch them. That would be the "More the merrier" part.

Awesome. Glad to hear it's really coming. :up
I'll take your 2007 user name :p

Edit: I think you've read this already..
I would really like to have all the HBOs, Showtimes, Cinemaxs, and Starz's in HD. That's like 20+ HD channel additons, not going to hold my breath.

Last edited:
They are in a lawsuit with ESPN over ESPNU. You will not see the HD version until that lawsuit is settled.

Same thing goes with AMC, which is owned by Rainbow / Cablevision. You will no see any of the Rainbow HD channels on DISH until the big VOOM lawsuit is settled. I have a feeling its going to be a long long time on that one.

That's just sad.... ESPNU and AMC are the only two channels I would want in HD.

ESPNU by August for College football season startup, and AMC at any time but even then they will have to convert alot of older movies I enjoy watching on that channel to fit to format. I've got Battle of the Bulge on DVR cause I managed to catch it on another HD Movie channel..I'll never delete it!! Great movie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts