Los Angeles is now one step closer to bringing back the NFL

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
State Senate's vote backs Southern California stadium developers

LOS ANGELES -- The California Senate has voted to allow developers of a proposed 75,000-seat football stadium in the Southern California city of Industry an environmental exemption that allows construction to move forward.

Teams that could possibly move are:
Chargers
Jaguars
Raiders
Rams
Or even the Vikings

State Senate's vote backs Southern California stadium developers

Here's a rendering of their proposed stadium....

untitleda.jpg

Tailgate time indeed.. I'll bring the Nachos and Carnitas
It is actually less than 3 miles as a crow flies. Slightly less than 5 miles driving. The closest fast food to my house is in Walnut...Chick-Fil-A, In-N-Out, L&L, Quiznos, Flame Broiler, Rubios, McDonalds is near the very intersection, Grand and Valley, of the proposed stadium.

The other neat thing. There is already a MetoLink station there. So people can commute by Metrolink from LA or the IE and be dropped off directly near the stadium.

Well if this really opens up as planned.. this is my distance from Home to Stadium ..

Attachments

• Untitled (2).jpg
    Untitled (2).jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 206
Los Angeles maybe a big television market, but have failed to keep two teams there because of fair weather fans. I can see the Vikes moving there. The State has already coughed up cash for the New Target Field(Twins) and TCF Bank Stadium(U of Minnnesota). The state is too liberal and insist on way to much welfare and education. I don't see another stadium anytime soon unless they can convince them to do a seat licensing.

In the end if the Vikes don't go the Jags are more likely.

Chargers fans are all fair weather fans, San Diego has managed to keep their team so far.

Al Davis could live another 20 years, I think that probably rules the Raiders out.

Really think they should move a California team there though, really don't need a state split into 4 teams, even one as large as California.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts