losing sat feed

jstucky1

Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
wichita ks
I keep losing the sat feed from dish. I have replaced the receiver and then the lnb and it still loses the signal. I also Have had the dish alighnment checked and it is right on the money. I can get the system back up by going out to the dish and disconnecting the cable at the dish and then reconnecting. The system will then come up and work for a while but it goes down just about everyday. I have a dual tuner dish receiver and a triple lnb.

I keep losing the sat feed from dish. I have replaced the receiver and then the lnb and it still loses the signal. I also Have had the dish alighnment checked and it is right on the money. I can get the system back up by going out to the dish and disconnecting the cable at the dish and then reconnecting. The system will then come up and work for a while but it goes down just about everyday. I have a dual tuner dish receiver and a triple lnb.

Gotta be more specific with the type of EQ you have on site. There are numberous 3 lnb setups, switch configurations, etc.

the receiver is a 625 and the lnb is 100.2 for getting the 110 ,119, and 129. It usually doesn't work unplugging at the receiver and it goes down random but more at night it seems

My 612 has been exhiting the same issue. I've found I can press the guide button on the remote and the pic immediately comes back. Probably a software glitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)