lost 101

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike_augie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
S.W. Okla
I have had AT-9 for about 3 or 4 weeks here in good ole Oklahoma and when i got home tonight I had error messages on all 3 of my receivers directv directors cut, HR 10-250 in living room, and H-20 in bed room all others have good signal in all sat except 101 and then only have 20-40 strength don't have some channels like cmt and others, and also gets searching for sats 1&2, HD east coasts feeds look like rain fade?? locals on SD are there but searching for signals did i loose LNB or do I just need realignment have good strengths on 110 119 locking on at 90-100???thanks and also is the 101 the extra one on the the side or is it in the altogether LNB set ups any help would be app and is this something a person with no equipment can do or should I call d* I have the service plan....if that is any help...

well i got bad signal in 101 only?? like i said all other including all HD are good except for distant HD feeds all distant look like rain fade???bad pixilation....and no picture at all on 327 and around these,any help would be app. thanks but all 119,110 are in high 90, 101 is 20-30

service call it, could be alignment, or could be a short, bad multishitch, the list keeps going..........

got 101 back but no 99

well had a service call today got the 101 back up to 87% all others are 95-100 on the 110,119... and he called his boss and they said I should be getting 99 but he could never get a signal see some transponders on network 11 but no signal, question is should I be getting this here in Far S.W. Oklahoma???? he left without getting any signal on 99 so just asking....and he also said the 103 was comming up in the next 20 days it would be turned over but the tech had more metal in his ears that my wife has, and also said i am in zone 3 so should get 99 so who knows just want some input so i know if i should get 99 or not

mike_augie said:
well had a service call today got the 101 back up to 87% all others are 95-100 on the 110,119... and he called his boss and they said I should be getting 99 but he could never get a signal see some transponders on network 11 but no signal, question is should I be getting this here in Far S.W. Oklahoma???? he left without getting any signal on 99 so just asking....and he also said the 103 was comming up in the next 20 days it would be turned over but the tech had more metal in his ears that my wife has, and also said i am in zone 3 so should get 99 so who knows just want some input so i know if i should get 99 or not

103 has been live for awhile, it's 99 that is just coming on, today in fact with the launch of new hd lil's. You might show signal strength, but not get anything onscreen depending on how close you are to the spot beam.

mike_augie said:
I have nothing on 103 or 99 no signal that is got transponders on 99 but no signal on either

Since there are no locals available in your area yet, you should not be getting any video. You might show some signal in the menu, though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)