Lost all of my season guides

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KayGee

Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
I have a new HD DVR and with this latests software upgrade last week I lost all of my season passes. In addition I don't see the Priority menu. Am I the only one?

I have a new HD DVR and with this latests software upgrade last week I lost all of my season passes. In addition I don't see the Priority menu. Am I the only one?

A few things you can try.
Try doing a simple reboot first.
If that doesn't bring them back, try doing the reboot and when it starts up with the Welcome screen, type 02468 and let it look for new software, could be a glitch that will be fixed with a simple reboot ...

Did you loose your recordings or just the season passes ?
The Priority menu may have just been moved to a different location, they have moved some things around lately.
I think the Prioritize menu has been changed to a new name, look for Manage Recordings and then Series Manager and hit Select.

I'm still staring at the avatar. Was there a question? ;)

Seems some folks lose their SL's when theres a software upgrade. Doesnt seem to happen often, but it does happen to a small number of people.

After a little research I did find the new Manage Recordings menu. I did not loose my recordings, just my season passes. Luckly I had written them down a few weeks ago when I had to get a new receiver so I was able to get them all added again in the right priority. Its hard to imagine life before the DVR.

After a little research I did find the new Manage Recordings menu. I did not loose my recordings, just my season passes. Luckly I had written them down a few weeks ago when I had to get a new receiver so I was able to get them all added again in the right priority. Its hard to imagine life before the DVR.

Mine dumped along with guide data past 24hrs when my HR22 updated on Tuesday morning. A reboot brought it all back. I could tell when the update took place because the clock in the menu button said 230AM when it was 415AM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

buying a Leased box???????????

Does anyone here install DirecWay... HughesNet...? Few questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)