lost caller Id on 2 of my receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I doubt that will do anything. There are WAAAYYY too many people having the same problem, and with no solutions forthcoming from Directv. My caller ID works for about a day before I have to reset the receiver. And, no, I do not have DSL. I have a dedicated internet line from the local cable company. And, by the way, the caller ID worked perfectly when my video was supplied by said cable company. And yes, one would think that a company as large and ( supposedly ) dedicated to customer service as Directv woud MAKE SURE all of the features supplied on their equipment would function correctly. The fact that this feature has NOT worked properly over such a great expanse of time speaks VOLUMES to their LACK of dedication. I pay more for my Directv than I did for video from the cable company ( but, of course, I have more channels ). However, should push come to shove in the future, and I need to cut something out of my budget, believe me - Directv is going to be the first thing to go. I'll return to cable - where everything works as it should.

I personally don't care about it not working at home...when i had a home phone it seemed to work though. As an installer my issue is with receivers not calling back, effecting my connectivity numbers which effects my paycheck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts