Lost channel G19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Hello all, I haven't posted in long long time. And the forum software has changed so I'm not familiar with the look yet.
I'm puzzled about losing one of my fav channels on G19 ku, its called TRT Cocuk, the cartoon channel that's been there for years.
Starting about the first of this month, May, all I get is black screen. The other TRT channel still works. They're on 11960V. I can't read enough TUrkish to understand their website, so I'm hoping someone can look and see if they're still able to get this channel. Thinking they either pulled it, for US broadcast, or maybe it has gone 4K, ultra-hd or whatever new standard there is. I don't have a 4K rec to check, and can't find anything about this on the internet. Maybe I was the only one watching lol. Thanks

Hello all, I haven't posted in long long time. And the forum software has changed so I'm not familiar with the look yet.
I'm puzzled about losing one of my fav channels on G19 ku, its called TRT Cocuk, the cartoon channel that's been there for years.
Starting about the first of this month, May, all I get is black screen. The other TRT channel still works. They're on 11960V. I can't read enough TUrkish to understand their website, so I'm hoping someone can look and see if they're still able to get this channel. Thinking they either pulled it, for US broadcast, or maybe it has gone 4K, ultra-hd or whatever new standard there is. I don't have a 4K rec to check, and can't find anything about this on the internet. Maybe I was the only one watching lol. Thanks

Welcome back! :) Just checked on my Edision and that channel now shows black screen here as well. Message on screen is:

Service not found
SID not found in PAT

Did not try it here but perhaps rescan as parameters may have changed.

Reactions: c-spand
turbosat, where have you been man? Glad to see you posting again! I hope all is well.
As far as your question, I don't have an answer. I just wanted to say a quick howdy! :)

Reactions: FTA4PA
Channel is still streaming from their website. You can translate web pages to English using Google Translate:

Reactions: FTA4PA
Welcome back! :) Just checked on my Edision and that channel now shows black screen here as well. Message on screen is:

Service not found
SID not found in PAT

Did not try it here but perhaps rescan as parameters may have changed.

Did a rescan this morning and it does not appear to be there now. At least you still have the website that cyberham mentioned.

Did a rescan this morning and it does not appear to be there now. At least you still have the website that cyberham mentioned.
Thanks everybody for checking, I just had hopes it might've been there in a diff format that I couldn't see. I got started watching that ch during the lockdowns and had forgotten just how much I enjoyed animation and "toons", even if I couldn't understand a word of it. But with use of online translator, I was learning some of the language. American tv has just little that interests me these days. I had found the TRT website but haven't gotten the knack of translating webpages very well haha. Maybe the ch will pop up someplace else, but over the years its been my experience that once they disappear, they're gone for good. Good to hear from you all, I will try to visit more often, life has been very busy the last several months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)