Lost, Grey's Anatomy Head to Blu-ray

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Their title is a little wacky, should say "Season 4" heading to blu ray. Could have been easily understood by reading the article.

Not sure why you felt the need to post this graphic? Or why the need to attack what appears to me to be a relevant question. Deleting that post.

Lets keep it civil please.

It wasnt meant as an attack, more humorous than anything. Sometimes John 's posts get under my skin(maybe thats just the way he posts, i dunno) and he was stating the obvious. I figured the picture was suitable.

If you want to see an attack, check out the Navy's digital bits thread.

Heres a little more:

December Blu-ray Bow Set for 'Lost' Fourth Season

Mon Apr 28, 2008 at 01:00 PM ET
Tags: Disc Announcements, TV on High-Def, Disney (all tags)
original.jpeg
Attention, 'Lost' fans: the fourth season of the smash ABC series is hitting Blu-ray this December in an 'Expanded' edition with never-before-seen extras.
Due for Blu-ray release on December 9 (day-and-date with the standard DVD), 'Lost: The Complete Fourth Season - Expanded' follows last year's highly-successful next-gen release of 'Lost: The Complete Third Season,' which quickly became one of the top TV-on-high-def sellers on the format.

Confirmed supplements include audio commentaries on select episodes, deleted scenes, "Lost Bloopers," a clutch of five featurettes ("Lost on Location," "Freighter Folk," "Transforming Hawaii," "Gun Tracking" and "The Music of Lost").
December Blu-ray Bow Set for 'Lost' Fourth Season | High-Def Digest

Disney to Debut 'Grey's Anatomy' on Blu-ray this Fall

Mon Apr 28, 2008 at 11:00 AM ET
Tags: Disc Announcements, TV on High-Def, Disney (all tags)
original.jpeg
Disney has announced plans to bring TV's hottest drama to high-def this fall with the September Blu-ray release of 'Grey's Anatomy.'
Eschewing the typical TV-on-DVD release pattern -- beginning with the show's first season -- Disney will kick off the smash medical drama's Blu-ray run with the release of 'Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fourth Season - Expanded' on September 9 (day-and-date with the standard DVD).

Disney to Debut 'Grey's Anatomy' on Blu-ray this Fall | High-Def Digest

Ooooooh, McDreamy in HD :lick

It wasnt meant as an attack, more humorous than anything. Sometimes John 's posts get under my skin(maybe thats just the way he posts, i dunno) and he was stating the obvious. I figured the picture was suitable.

If you want to see an attack, check out the Navy's digital bits thread.
Everything that’s not cheering for BR gets under your skin. Have you noticed that trend??

Originally Posted by elwaylite
I dont read the threads, just the news you idiot. Your posts continue to show how stupid you are.

Now whose posts continue to show how stupid someone is? Another in an increasingly disturbing string of attack posts that crosses the line.

Yepp, you really added to the conversation, as usual . The post was edited by me for a reason, I agreed it was over the line(but Im so glad you saved my comments because I still feel they are dead on). I dont take issue with criticism of BD, I take issue with your posts on nonsense that generally never add anything to a conversation other than to call people "elitists", etc...

I figured out how to fix my issue with you, its called the ignore button. Now, can we please get back on the topic of this thread?

Being that you dont even own a BD player and just complain about it all the time, Id say you're just a troll in this forum.

Do you call copy and pasting links from BR.com 10 times a day really adding to the conversation. I may indeed be known for pointing out alternatives to BD but at least I give it from the heart and not just copy someone else’s opinion. It doesn't matter if you edit your offensive post they get viewed and even sometimes have to be rubbed out by a moderator. I just so happened to stumble into this thread and to my surprise I see it’s not just me that you attack with very offensive language. This is a forum thus this distasteful tendency of yours must stop. Even during the height of the warzone I have never seen any member run off such a hateful string of attacks as you have shown here lately. Also your lack of remorse is very troubling.

I never called Navy an elitist I said his statement was elitist.

Back on topic does anyone have an idea about the MSRP for Greys Anatomy?