Lost or low signal?

Voom Voom

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2004
Has anyone else having problems with a lost or low signal problem with in the last 10 min?

Man i was watching Old School.

Oh well

signal qual: 55
signal power / SNR: 76/8.22

After download of ver 6.10, the signal quality dropped from 96% to 75% and pixelations or dropouts are occurring on many channel feeds. I did get a few new mappings of OTA channels. Any suggestions as what to do for restoring the signal strength received by the dish?

My signal strength is 90 or above but I am receiving problems with pixellation. This is happening on both HD and SD channels.

Randy Sherrill said:
After download of ver 6.10, the signal quality dropped from 96% to 75% and pixelations or dropouts are occurring on many channel feeds.
I received the update over night and I have tried a number of channels and I have not seen any decrease in the signal, can you tell us what channels you have noticed this with.

agregjones said:
My signal strength is 90 or above but I am receiving problems with pixellation. This is happening on both HD and SD channels.

I am now seeing no problems with the pixellation since about 9am Eastern. It appeared to be a problem at VOOM since the signal was so strong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts