Lost OTA Channels fixed by replacement Sat Box

Voomster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2004
SF Bay Area
OK gang I finally got my Lost (ota) local channels working again it took two additional bo:mad:s) to fix the problem, my second box lost all (OTA) local channels
but my roof Weingard Digital Antenna worked perfectly with my other box in both locations. Family Vision and the very sharp tech they sent was baffeled when the new out of the box Motorola Voom Sat receiver had the same problem... I was lucky when the tech had a second new Motorola Box, we installed it and it loaded 34 perfect ota digital/HD stations at 97+ % signal stength.

Thank You Family Vision :D

Thank You Voom for a last minute repair substitution :)

As long as the rain stays light my new 24" Voom Dish seems to work well :smug

I put both my Motorola / Voom Sat. receivers on clean power / voltage regulated 1500 VA / 850 Watt UPS Back-up units -- so no power glitches or power outages ;)

When Voom is working perfect .... there is nothing better on earth (yet) :D

Loving Voom :clap

Happy New Year and the best HD Viewing ( only on Va Va Voom !!! ) :love

Voomster :rainbow

Same Problem

Tech installed my 5th replacement box in 2 weeks of service yesterday however the box did not recognize any local channels The tech then took a part from another box the insert and replaced The receiver still did not show any locals The receiver was bad My 6th box is on the way

Make sure you don't put any equipment on top of the Voom stb too. Needs to have good air flow.

I still have one orginal stb with my install back in 3/04. I had the other stb replaced two times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)