Lost YouTube & Pandora

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

egnlsn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
Taylorsville, UT
I just went to search for something on YouTube, and YouTube is no longer there. Pandora has disappeared from my "Extras" as well. They were there a few days ago, and my network connection is still good (downloaded a movie last night). This DVR is an HR21-700 with software version 0x59f (downloaded last evening).

My other DVR still has them. It is an HR23-700 with the same software version (downloaded the end of February).

I tried resetting the DVR with no change.

Any ideas?

I just went to search for something on YouTube, and YouTube is no longer there. Pandora has disappeared from my "Extras" as well. They were there a few days ago, and my network connection is still good (downloaded a movie last night). This DVR is an HR21-700 with software version 0x59f (downloaded last evening).

My other DVR still has them. It is an HR23-700 with the same software version (downloaded the end of February).

I tried resetting the DVR with no change.

Any ideas?

Sounds like you d/l ed the CE software ....
If so, the Pandora and U Tube will come in later, few days, maybe sooner.

I have a question.

You said you d/led software last night, on the HR23-700 version 59f, and then said you you have a HR23-700 that has the SAME software you d/l last night, thats impossible, IF last nights was a CE d/l.

I don't participate in the CE program. They were automatic downloads. Why they were 5 weeks apart was probably because of different models of DVR.

Both DVRs have had both services since the end of January. One still has it while the other doesn't.

I did just discover a few other threads about this, so I at least know that I'm not alone.

if you got new software installed it may take (on average) three to as much as five days for Pandora and YouTube to show up. You need to be patient, there is nothing you can do to spped up the process.

ive never gotten you tube or pandora on my hr 34 hopefully soon :)

I hope so too, but I don't think it will be too soon, for national release anyway. The CE's for the HR-34 don't come often and we haven't seen a CE w/YouTube & Pandora yet. However, the CE I'm running on my HR-34 now, there is no YouTube or Pandora in the Extras menu, but if you do a search it searches and plays back YouTube videos via the search funtion.

Still no Pandora or YouTube as of a few days ago. Last night, I tried a suggestion from another thread, which was to power-cycle my DVR. Not reset it via the menu or reset button, but unplug it. Left it out for ~5-10 minutes. Plugged it back in, and voila, Pandora and YouTube were back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)