Lots of Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Cooking is a place to discuss Food. Nothing goes better with Satellite and Home Theater then some good food and snacks, here you can talk with other SatelliteGuys members about your favorite food, recipes and cooking technology!

Wow! You guys must really like me! >sniff< :eek:

I promise not to cry...:)

Seriously, Thanks Scott! Much appreciated...I for one will put the forum to good use! :hungry:

Scott, is there any possibility that you will add some features to the PDA mode?

Like what? Check out the new iPhone PDA style it lets you basically everything even reply to PMs. :)

YES! I can atest to this being a very functional interface. I use it on a palm treo, but it occasionally drops my security piece and I need to log in again. Other than that it works well...

Like what? Check out the new iPhone PDA style it lets you basically everything even reply to PMs. :)

The only two pieces I would like to see is a quote button and to be able to skip to a certain page in the thread in longer ones. It is a pain if you have 10 or more new pages and you have to page back on each of them to get back to the last post you read. But besides those two things I like the iPhone mode really well. I have been using it for the past 1 1/2 weeks.

Sorry to be the naysayer, but the new changes; specifically in the DirecTV area, are totally crap, and now impossible to wade though the junk and many mis-placed post because everything now is basically a hodgepodge. The separated sub categories was the most efficient and organized way and now it simply is poo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts