Louisville HD Locals install. Should I have been charged?

havok019

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I chatted online with a tech to get Louisville HD locals installed a week or so after they became available. They put in a wingdish. I subscribed to locals previously even though they weren't in HD. Just saw my bill and got a $99 install charge. Should I have been charged for this?

I chatted online with a tech to get Louisville HD locals installed a week or so after they became available. They put in a wingdish. I subscribed to locals previously even though they weren't in HD. Just saw my bill and got a $99 install charge. Should I have been charged for this?

That's seems higher than what others have paid. Others have been charged $59 with no additional commitment or got the install free by extending their commitment to 24 months. You should have been told the cost before installation occurred. What does it say on the forms you signed for the install?

I just had them install an eastern arc dish so I could get the locals in hd (Louisville Area). I was told there was no charge; but it wouldn't suprise me if I see $100 extra on my bill next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts