Low volume on Rave

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mdanderson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2004
Garland,Tx.
Rave is one channel that always has a lower volume output compared to other channels. I have no idea why. Does anyone else experience this? Thanks.

My rave is fine.

It's all the News channels that are super low, and I always forget to turn it back down when I change the channel.

mdanderson said:
Rave is one channel that always has a lower volume output compared to other channels. I have no idea why. Does anyone else experience this? Thanks.

How are u listening to it? Through the tv or through your sound system? I also feel like it's a little low when listening through the TV, but when I put it on through my receiver ( 6. 1 ) it sounds awesome.

Rave Volume

I have the same issue as well. I use the optical output into my home theatre audio system. Not only is the volume low, it has no bottom or fullness to it either. Even when I crank it up. It sounds clean, but not full. When I switch the channel to say Rush while they're displaying the previews and channel info, the sound rocks. In fact it jolts me a little because I forgot I had the volume cranked for Rave. It's consistent too. Not just one paricular recording. Could it be the SoundStage productions? Do they ever show anything other than SoundStage productions?

My Rave rocks. I'm using DD to my HT receiver and I get a great low end. It sounds the same as when I hear it from PBS. I can't vouch for the volume as I am constantly changing it based on the channel anyway.

ondarocks said:
How are u listening to it? Through the tv or through your sound system? I also feel like it's a little low when listening through the TV, but when I put it on through my receiver ( 6. 1 ) it sounds awesome.

I listening to it through the digital coax in HT system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)