Loyalty Present?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
I was just wondering have they stopped giving the loyalty gifts? For the past three or four years I had been getting something like a movie channel for 3 months or sportspak for 3 months running from Jan-March. All I see now at the "Thanks" button is an opportunity to "Refer A Friend" for 100 bucks. I have done that twice already and don't know of anyone else who would want DTV right now.

I don't know what they are doing for 2012. I received $5 off for 3 months in September last fall for my anniversary, 5 years, better than the gameloungue from the year before that I never used.

Anyone get something recently?

I was just wondering have they stopped giving the loyalty gifts? For the past three or four years I had been getting something like a movie channel for 3 months or sportspak for 3 months running from Jan-March. All I see now at the "Thanks" button is an opportunity to "Refer A Friend" for 100 bucks. I have done that twice already and don't know of anyone else who would want DTV right now.

The Loyalty stuff will only show up at your anniversary time.

I received my most recent loyalty reward last September on my anniversary date. It was only 3 free months of the Outdoor Life Channel, not my thing. In previous years, I had received free Sports Pack for 3 months, which I loved. I've received an anniversary gift every year since year 5 and haven't heard anything about this being discontinued.

I received my most recent loyalty reward last September on my anniversary date. It was only 3 free months of the Outdoor Life Channel, not my thing. In previous years, I had received free Sports Pack for 3 months, which I loved. I've received an anniversary gift every year since year 5 and haven't heard anything about this being discontinued.

I would think that, that is when it started then.

Yes, it would be nice to have D* offer you something that you actually like or would use, possibly 25% off your bill or something like that would be much more liked by subs than opening up a channel for a few months.

I've had the game lounge as a gift, never used it.
I've had a few free PPV's, never used.

I think I had the Sports package for a few months, that I did use, might have been when I had to pay for it anyways, not sure, been awhile.

Every year when they give me something like free show time for three months I call them and explain how I have no use for this and they give me a credit for three months

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)