Loyalty Present?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
I was just wondering have they stopped giving the loyalty gifts? For the past three or four years I had been getting something like a movie channel for 3 months or sportspak for 3 months running from Jan-March. All I see now at the "Thanks" button is an opportunity to "Refer A Friend" for 100 bucks. I have done that twice already and don't know of anyone else who would want DTV right now.

I don't know what they are doing for 2012. I received $5 off for 3 months in September last fall for my anniversary, 5 years, better than the gameloungue from the year before that I never used.

Anyone get something recently?

I was just wondering have they stopped giving the loyalty gifts? For the past three or four years I had been getting something like a movie channel for 3 months or sportspak for 3 months running from Jan-March. All I see now at the "Thanks" button is an opportunity to "Refer A Friend" for 100 bucks. I have done that twice already and don't know of anyone else who would want DTV right now.

The Loyalty stuff will only show up at your anniversary time.

I received my most recent loyalty reward last September on my anniversary date. It was only 3 free months of the Outdoor Life Channel, not my thing. In previous years, I had received free Sports Pack for 3 months, which I loved. I've received an anniversary gift every year since year 5 and haven't heard anything about this being discontinued.

I received my most recent loyalty reward last September on my anniversary date. It was only 3 free months of the Outdoor Life Channel, not my thing. In previous years, I had received free Sports Pack for 3 months, which I loved. I've received an anniversary gift every year since year 5 and haven't heard anything about this being discontinued.

I would think that, that is when it started then.

Yes, it would be nice to have D* offer you something that you actually like or would use, possibly 25% off your bill or something like that would be much more liked by subs than opening up a channel for a few months.

I've had the game lounge as a gift, never used it.
I've had a few free PPV's, never used.

I think I had the Sports package for a few months, that I did use, might have been when I had to pay for it anyways, not sure, been awhile.

Every year when they give me something like free show time for three months I call them and explain how I have no use for this and they give me a credit for three months

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)