LPBS - Bad

Status
Please reply by conversation.
^^ Fixed that.
It's semi-permanent. It will likely be reconfigured, but AMC-21 does go away in two weeks.
Thanks. It'll be nice to have a reliable signal. Would've been nice to have all the public channels on one satellite though. (I assume you mean that just your signal is going away, not AMC-21 entirely. Too many satellites moving lately.)
Yes, please elaborate on:"goes away in two weeks".

the LPB signal goes away from 125W.....when stations move satellites there is usually a 2 week (or longer) dual lit time where both transponders are running.

I don't know if this is permanent or not, but the LPBS mux is now up on 87W at 11806 H 12475!

the LPB signal goes away from 125W.....when stations move satellites there is usually a 2 week (or longer) dual lit time where both transponders are running.

Well that is a bummer. Can't get as much as a sqeeeeek out of it from 87W ???

RT.

not strong here, a few 100 north and west. All other TP's are 70 or better, LPB is 10 to 21 fluctuating. Well, 12009 is weak today also, may be the TOD or the clouds.(they are neither thick or continuous) Wasn't aware that they were leaving AMC 21.

are you sure? Strong signal here in MN on a 30" dish
Gave it a shot more than once. This try I moved the 8ft BUD much more than I had in the other attempts. Thought with that much move I would lose METV, NASA, and Weathernation. But they are still there and so IS LPBS! Proves: Never give up and keep wiggling and bumping your dish around, something will pop up! LPBS-HD at 87S and 78Q. Over on 125W it was jumping anywhere from 10 to 65. MEOW!

I have 95-97% quality on the LPB channels on 125w and I haven't messed with my dish since the hurricane and large snowstorm we had. However, I lost this signal pretty much all summer. I think the leaves across the street in the trees block my line of sight until the fall. I am in NH and the 125 signal is pretty strong with my 36" dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)