LSU vs Ohio St.

Who will win the BCS championship?

• Ohio St.

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • LSU

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
My email box is full of these things! Some are stupid...some are pretty good.

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 92
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 112
In fairness, the 0-9 record is in bowl games. They are 3-11-1 all time vs. the SEC. Because I'm a stat dork, here is what the rest of the conference looks like vs. the SEC.

Illinois 1-5
Indiana 20-19
Iowa 3-3
Michigan 13-4-1
Michigan State 5-6-1
Minnesota 6-3
Northwestern 2-7-1
Ohio State 3-11-1
Penn State 17-18
Purdue 2-4
Wisconsin 3-8-1

And here is what the teams in the SEC looks like vs. the Big Ten.

Alabama 5-4
Arkansas 1-4-1
Auburn 5-3-1
Florida 9-5
Georgia 7-2
Kentucky 16-20
LSU 7-3-1
Ole Miss 0-3-1
Mississippi State 1-4
South Carolina 4-3
Tennessee 8-4
Vanderbilt 8-7-1

At least Michigan wins down there .... problem is, it's always a sub par bowl game

Jimbo

I'm sure the Times Picayune was prepared to print a batch of those only for game attendees, the picture is from the game itself. I doubt they would've passed out any at all had OSU won.

The Dispatch would've probably done the same in Columbus, but then again, with the Bucknut fan's tendancy to burn things when he/she celebrates, maybe not. ;) :)

You know,Columbus IS there ... you guys are going WAY overboard with the burning the city down.

I bet there was NO over zelous fans burning or trashing the Baton Rougue when LSU won either, are you guy's all saint's ?

Jimbo

At least Michigan wins down there .... problem is, it's always a sub par bowl game

Jimbo

which maybe why they win so much :)

Even though the killed FLA (no excuse) FLA was hardly the cream of the SEC :) this year. they were what #5 or 6? Next year though hopefully FLA will be a contender!

which maybe why they win so much :)

Even though the killed FLA (no excuse) FLA was hardly the cream of the SEC :) this year. they were what #5 or 6? Next year though hopefully FLA will be a contender!

Where was LSU last year when Florida was the SEC team the conference said won the NC for them ?

Jimbo

I can't believe this thread is still going!?! This was a rebuilding year for OSU, they were picked third in the conference at the beginning of the year. The only Junior on the team to leave is Vernon Gholston for the NFL.

If OSU beats the University of Spoiled Children the second week of the season they have a pretty favorable schedule next year with big games at the shoe other than the aforementioned USC game.

Just think if OSU makes the Championship the next two years and loses, the Buckeyes could change their name to the Ohio State Buffalo Bills!

You know,Columbus IS there ... you guys are going WAY overboard with the burning the city down.

I bet there was NO over zelous fans burning or trashing the Baton Rougue when LSU won either, are you guy's all saint's ?

Jimbo

Not just picking on OSU, this happened in Kentucky this year after the LSU game, and has happened in Bolder, Denver, Detroit, etc., after pro team championships. I don't remembering it happening in Baton Rouge in 2004 or this year though.

I just think it's funny how kids today like to burn their sofas and crap, basically destroy things to celebrate. Granted, some scumbags will take any opportunity to steal and loot, but I think that some look at these teams and their victorys as an extension of themselves, like they have accomplished these things. When the team wins it all, there's still something missing for them, so they release this frustration by destroying things, even their own shite!

Then again, maybe it's just the alcohol that makes them stupid. :D

Not just picking on OSU, this happened in Kentucky this year after the LSU game, and has happened in Bolder, Denver, Detroit, etc., after pro team championships. I don't remembering it happening in Baton Rouge in 2004 or this year though.

I just think it's funny how kids today like to burn their sofas and crap, basically destroy things to celebrate. Granted, some scumbags will take any opportunity to steal and loot, but I think that some look at these teams and their victorys as an extension of themselves, like they have accomplished these things. When the team wins it all, there's still something missing for them, so they release this frustration by destroying things, even their own shite!

Then again, maybe it's just the alcohol that makes them stupid. :D

Our nations brightest, acting stupid? :D

I am a Trojan fan therefore I don't have a fish in this pond. What is the point? LSU kicked OSU's rear-end of the story. ALL the irrelevant alcohol stories are NOT going to change the NC game score. Please let's move on.

OSU is going to the coliseum to represent the BIG TEN...

Digital Dude the University of Southern California has ELEVEN National Championships in CFB alone. I guess that is NOT a bad reason to be spoiled after ALL, Sir.
Thank you

haha more then likely! But Id love a rematch Mich vs FLA next year national title :p

So would I, but Michigan is only competitive for a NC every 50 yrs. We got 40 more yrs. to go. Seriously, with a new coach and offense, not to mention replacing our top 6 offensive players, I'm expecting an 8 - 4 record next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts