Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new receiver

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Si.

Original poster
Nov 5, 2017
London Ontario Canada
Just wondered. Luken TV on eut-113 .Get a strong signal but broadcasting a black screen with no sound. Have they gone off air or is my receiver not decoding signal? Tried another receiver with same result . Also tried a rescan , same result.

Reactions: c-spand
Just wondered. Luken TV on eut-113 .Get a strong signal but broadcasting a black screen with no sound. Have they gone off air or is my receiver not decoding signal? Tried another receiver with same result . Also tried a rescan , same result.
It's HEVC, so if you don't have a receiver that can do H.265, you can't receive it.

Reactions: Radioguy41
It's HEVC, so if you don't have a receiver that can do H.265, you can't receive it.
that's not it... it seems the only channels that are working are the preacher channels and the infomercials (cutlery, auction etc). The rest does not seem to have any packets (the bitrate display goes blank). One of the religious channels is indeed HEVC, but is working fine.
Retro, Rev'n etc are all blank.

Just FYI Luken Communications is no more. Get After It Media is the successor. ;)

Anyway, I don't have a dish on that satellite so I can't comment on reception. I do know that you can get the following channels via streaming (assuming you have decent internet). We don't but if you do. :)

They don't appear to have streaming links posted on their site for The Family Channel or The Action Channel though. :(

It will be a month and they are still on a black screen, but when searching if they appear, the only Luken channel that is being seen is the ID: 24 WPXS (Retro TV).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Latest posts