Madam Secretary

And it would have been perfect if she hadn´t been on screen for those 15 seconds.:biggrin

Anyway, I was hoping the drone operation would be successful in executing Julia.
But now it seems like things will get more interesting.
I´m not sure Elizabeth is clear about her opinion of Julia.but I guess I´ll have to wait and see what happens in the season finale.
And don't forget the most important thing happening next week,more important than Julia,"Stevie and the president's son start a relationship."

He responded to my tweet & said that Stevie would definitely be number 11 on his list.

Dang ¡ something wrong with that top 10, I think she should be number 1.
And the teenage girl from Blue Bloods should also be in that list, I think......

And don't forget the most important thing happening next week,more important than Julia,"Stevie and the president's son start a relationship."

I wish they could devote a full episode to that, so that I can skip it. :D
Otherwise I´ll try to follow up on the Julia situation, and will have to watch Stevie´s misfortunes by force. :mad:

Just a friendly reminder to those Stevie fans....tune in tomorrow.

Something important will happen in Stevie´s life, I think.....:rolleyes:

I think it was a great season finale, except of course for Stevie.

I thought she was gonna get busy right there, and make it look like a skinemax flick.

It had to be her the one making the episode look like a sleazy movie.

Seriously, they have to take her out, before she causes more damage to the show.

I don´t mind seeing more of the dog, or Noodle and the boy, or whatever, anyone else but Stevie.:mad:

I think it was a great season finale, except of course for Stevie.

I thought she was gonna get busy right there, and make it look like a skinemax flick.

It had to be her the one making the episode look like a sleazy movie.

Seriously, they have to take her out, before she causes more damage to the show.

I don´t mind seeing more of the dog, or Noodle and the boy, or whatever, anyone else but Stevie.:mad:
I haven't watched it yet. I plan on fast forwarding through the superfluous stuff so that I can watch the "Stevie" scenes.:p

I haven't watched it yet. I plan on fast forwarding through the superfluous stuff so that I can watch the "Stevie" scenes.:p
Tragically,my DVR recording was messed up,so I had to watch the episode using my CBS Access App,AND I WAS UNABLE TO FAST FORWARD TO JUST THE STEVIE SCENES!!!!!:crying

J.K.:biggrin,but I did have to watch it using my CBS Access App.

Well IMO, it was a great episode.

It was funny when Russell called the President and told him Elizabeth was declining executive privilege.

And then passes the phone to Elizabeth.:D:D

But the every time Stevie was on the scene, crap.

Please give more screen time to the dog, instead of Stevie.

I thought It was predictable and anti-climactic, myself. Can't call a great or even good season closer. A lot of time killing.

Well, I gotta find me something else to watch on Sundays.

Until Elizabeth returns next fall with season 2, hopefully by then Stevie will be finally out of the McCord home. ;)

Madam Secretary will air on May 24 at 9 PM.

CBS will air again the "Just Another Day" episode, originally aired on October, 2014.

That episode dealt with a Chinese student seeking asylum.

Stevie fans will be happy to see her again getting in trouble in one of the sub-plots.

I don´t lose hope that Stevie won´t be part of the cast next season.

It would be easy to expalin her away.

I was watching old episodes of McMillan and Wife, and in its last season it was only called McMillan (i.e. no wife).

The wife´s absence was easily explained away, she took a flight and her plane went down, no funeral, no nothing, just move on with the show.

So in the case of Madam Secretary, if next season they say that Stevie took a flight and her plane went down, I can buy that, it´s a reasonable explanation, no need to watch her funeral or anything, just move on with the show.

Just a thought :wink

Netflix - Marvel's Luke Cage

New Amsterdam (NBC)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)