Madam Secretary

I think the last two episodes have been great.

What a mess, they got into on this last one.

I feel sorry for those Stevie fans who have been deprived of her presence in the last episodes.

Hopefully she´s been thrown in the same dark hole where they kept Noriega. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable,so much for sensitivity to world events. FOLLOWING within the week of Turkey shooting down a Russian jet,they end this episode with the possibility of the U.S. shooting down a Russian jet. They've preempt showing movies & television episodes for lesser things. I have to say that in light of current events,& based on THEIR previously enforced standards of "decency," I found this episode tasteless. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it that way,but I see the irony of showing this episode RIGHT AFTER the real life Turkish shoot down of a Russian jet.

I´ll have to watch that episode, later or during the week.
If there´s no Stevie, it should be a good episode.

I couldn´t help to watch the last 10 minutes live (West coast feed), but I haven´t watched yet the first 50 minutes.

Looked like a very good episode, I didn´t know Ostrova had done all that.

Oh and no sign of Stevie, so it looked like a good episode.:biggrin

I´ll have to watch that episode, later or during the week.
If there´s no Stevie, it should be a good episode.

I couldn´t help to watch the last 10 minutes live (West coast feed), but I haven´t watched yet the first 50 minutes.

Looked like a very good episode, I didn´t know Ostrova had done all that.

Oh and no sign of Stevie, so it looked like a good episode.:biggrin

I highly suggest that you don't watch the first 50 minutes then.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to Elizabeth and all the characters,

And same goes for the folks following this thread, if nothing is posted until next episode in January 2016 :)

I'm going to go out on a limb & say that it was the Russian president who was targeted.
Looked to me like it was Elizabeth. Think the Russian bitch was already in her car, and whomever was targeted was still getting in. Disappointing how they sacrificed the asset, Petrov I think. Did not expect that.

Ok, I just watched the full episode.

At least Stevie wasn´t getting drunk or hiding drugs in her underwear this time.:wink

I think that Ostrova is the worst....:mad:

Now I think that Elizabeth was the target on that final scene.....Yikes :eek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)