Madam Secretary

October 4th,STEVIE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
:everybodydance

I thought your post was gonna read October 4th Stevie´s Birthday,

Well anyway, I just hope she won´t come back to the show, nothing personal Stevie :D

I´d like to see if Nadine finally takes a chance with that NASA guy.

That was great, and he wasn´t going to for starters, hey but that´s Stevie.and she can really screw up most of the time.

Biggest crisis of the night? Vice-president getting sick? Nope. Air Force One missing? Not even close. Biggest crisis that could upset the balance of power in the world & cause destabilization & economies to crash,Stevie caught in a hotel room with the president's son & having heroin in her pocket. Everything else was just superfluous.

Stevie in underwear and with heroin, what´s next ? :rolleyes:

On the bright side of this episode, I liked the singing act, that was quite a performance by Nadine and company.:D
I think Daisy could have a career singing if she decides to move away from politics.

BTW Last time I saw Tea Leoni and Morgan Freeman together in a movie, Freeman was the President.

That movie was before there was a black President in the White House.

Here Tea Leoni was the President, interesting.

BTW Last time I saw Tea Leoni and Morgan Freeman together in a movie, Freeman was the President.

That movie was before there was a black President in the White House.

Here Tea Leoni was the President, interesting.
You lost me with this Morgan reference...has what to do with the show?

I look forward to Sundays to watch Elizabeth, but I dread having to watch Stevie.

I just wish the writers would get rid of that idiot character already.

Someone here proposed the falling through the elevator shaft thing (from LA Law I think), I´m sure there are many ways to get rid of Stevie.

Reactions: KAB
The movie "Deep Impact."

Leoni and Freeman were together in that flick. Freeman was the President, time after that we had the first Black President.
Leoni and Freeman together again in Madam, but this time Leoni is the President, should I expect that after that we see the first woman.....

And I´ll just leave it at that. No more comments. :wink

Not a bad episode except for you know who is still on the show.

Anyway, very exciting IMO.

And next episode promises to be good.

Judging from the preview, Stevie really gets NAILED next week! Daddy may have had enough!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)