madden 2010 midnight madness

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
who's going to wait in line tonight for madden 2010?
which store you getting the game from?
not me ordered my copy for 360 via gamefly so ill wait a day or 2
ps3 veersion ordered from sports illustrated so that will be a few weeks wait
ah well ive got plenty ttodo in ncaa 2010 football anyways

I told my wife..

"They day I go out for a midnight release of a game is the same day I'll allow you to hit me across the face with an aluminum baseball bat."

Actually I think she'd like to do this every time she sees me playing a game that's not Rock Band or Guitar Hero or a casual Wii game, but that's the only time I would allow it without retaliation.

I told my wife..

"They day I go out for a midnight release of a game is the same day I'll allow you to hit me across the face with an aluminum baseball bat."

Actually I think she'd like to do this every time she sees me playing a game that's not Rock Band or Guitar Hero or a casual Wii game, but that's the only time I would allow it without retaliation.

Sounds like a good theme for an upcoming Jerry Springer show: "My Husband is a Video Game Addict: Is it OK to Hit Him with an Aluminum Baseball Bat to Make Him Stop?"

I got it from a mom and pop store a week before release. I was just playing a friend, I'm 3-0 against him, and he just can't seem to catch a break:

[ame="http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8456984"]I Fought For Every Yard | EA SPORTS[/ame]

I am loving this game right now :)

I rented it and it just feels mostly like the same game as before with less INT's and fumbles.

Code:
MICHAEL VICK'S MADDEN RATINGS
Attributes	
Madden Ver.     10	08
Overall Rating	73	90
Speed	        90	94
Agility	        94	97
Acceleration	92	96
Throw Power	93	97
Throw Accuracy	69	78
Short Accuracy	70	78
Mid Accuracy	64	78
Deep Accuracy	69	78
Play Action	66	N/A
Throw on Run	95	N/A
Awareness	65	74
Elusiveness	92	98
Juke Move	92	97
Spin Move	93	97
Ball Carrier 
Vision	        95	95
Carrying	44	50

I am a Patriots guy, but I've been using the Panthers, seems like I am able to run over people all day long lol.

I am using the Chiefs and can't run well at all. Offensive line sucks and LJ is slow. Getting 80 yards in my better games.

Im going to move it from 6 to like 10 minute quarters though, with the 15 second acc clock. As it is now im in week 9 and the leading passers have 300 attempts, mine have 150.

Cassel is pretty stiff too, was easier to play QB with Thigpen when I lost Cassel for a couple of games.

Playing as Dolphins in an online franchise, Pennington is a bit better than Cassel mobility-wise, and their backup Pat White(?) is fun to run around with. Wildcat is pretty sweet, and it feels like cheating when I have Ronnie Brown go down and Ricki Williams comes in, he's pretty good for a backup :p

I am using the Chiefs and can't run well at all. Offensive line sucks and LJ is slow. Getting 80 yards in my better games.

Im going to move it from 6 to like 10 minute quarters though, with the 15 second acc clock. As it is now im in week 9 and the leading passers have 300 attempts, mine have 150.

Cassel is pretty stiff too, was easier to play QB with Thigpen when I lost Cassel for a couple of games.

Playing as Dolphins in an online franchise, Pennington is a bit better than Cassel mobility-wise, and their backup Pat White(?) is fun to run around with. Wildcat is pretty sweet, and it feels like cheating when I have Ronnie Brown go down and Ricki Williams comes in, he's pretty good for a backup :p

With DJ i got 111 yards in 2 qt's :).

My friend said that it was worth getting, but then again he's been playing PS2 Madden up until now (he just got the 360 version.) I'll reserve judgement until then. If nothing else I can try and get some easy gamerpoints..

Madden 10 is nothing like 09, this is fun and it takes a lot more skills.
I do think the running game kinda got easier....they should make it harder, I've been running over people with the Falcons, I've used Michael Turner, he is a beast.
I also tried Brandon Jacobs, my god, I kept breaking tackles all day long and still scored TD's easy mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)