Made the switch from E*, but ? about HD receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr. Kennedy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 1, 2007
I placed my order with D* yesterday and have my install coming Tuesday. After reading the forum (which I should have done first!) I'm worried that I may have to upgrade soon. I selected the free HD receiver as my receiver. Is the current HD receiver they are giving away the one I'll need to pick up all the new HD channels or am I already looking at a possible upgrade? The website doesn't mention the receiver model #, so I'm stumped. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

You will be fine with this receiver. If you are getting a standard HD receiver it will be the H20. You should also make sure that they install the 5 LNB dish. If you get these two things you will be all set.

You will be fine with this receiver. If you are getting a standard HD receiver it will be the H20. You should also make sure that they install the 5 LNB dish. If you get these two things you will be all set.

Thanks! I was hoping that the 5 LNB on my order meant I was also getting a receiver that gets the new HD channels.

I'm so stoked about making this switch. E* has been fine, but I'm paying $90 a month for my setup and I'm actually going to save $ by switching to D*, plus I get Sunday Ticket for pretty much free this year! :):)

You will need to let us know how your installation goes.

I also made the switch from E* to D* a month ago and I have not regretted it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts