Major DISH Announcement Today at Noon Eastern Time?

Huh. Have ever-rising prices finally reached a tipping point?

Maybe the drop in demand is because people are signing up for lower-cost, sd, basic cable pakages to try to save some money? I really don't know myself. But to be honest, I don't think we've reached a tipping point yet for most consumers.

i would ask about Dish and Disney if anyone is going to be in the retalier chat i appreciate something gonna happen eventually am i right about this.

My distributor sent me an email making sure we watched the chat today. Usually they don't say anything unless it's somewhat important. I'd like to see them come up with some more aggressive programming packages, that might help get sales going again. Sales have been getting worse each year and all we seem to do are service calls and upgrades which do not pay as well.

My distributor sent me an email making sure we watched the chat today. Usually they don't say anything unless it's somewhat important. I'd like to see them come up with some more aggressive programming packages, that might help get sales going again. Sales have been getting worse each year and all we seem to do are service calls and upgrades which do not pay as well.

It does make sense to change up packages to boost sales. But then why wasn't this done when Dish raised rates? That would have been a perfect opportunity to do that because it would make the increase less noticable.

It does make sense to change up packages to boost sales. But then why wasn't this done when Dish raised rates? That would have been a perfect opportunity to do that because it would make the increase less noticable.

I really thought they would when they started the new promos and raised prices. I was a little disappointed.

So what did you do today. Well, spent 45 minutes online to find out Dish wants more customers....